• More than 1.02 billion people are hungry, right now.
• Tens of millions face starvation due to failed harvests in Niger and Chad.
• "People are eating wild fruit and leaves, and building ant hills just to capture the tiny amount of grain that the ants collect inside," said Oxfam officer Charles Bambara.
• The World Health Organization estimates that one-third of the world is well-fed, one-third is under-fed, and one-third is starving. Since you've entered this site at least 200 people have died of starvation.
• From UNICEF:
- 2.5 billion people lack access to improved sanitation
Only through the generous donations of people like you can we change the world.